Sunday, May 11, 2008



Hi! I have a new mix up!

SS MAY 2008 MIX

It's 55 minutes long, fun and ready to go.

Also i'm playing a week of shows starting with our retardedly fun party in Echo Park, LA "100%" @ Gold Room on Tuesday...

Then,,,,

Wed @ Avenue in Riverside (Inside Seville)
Thur in Philly @ BROADZILLA, w/ BROADZILLA DJS (Inside The Barbary)
Friday in NYC @ RUFF CLUB (Inside The Annex)
Saturday in San Diego @ Transport (Inside The Whistle Stop)

SO yeah...if you live near any of these come out!!!

I have new graphic work up on www.shaunslaughter.com

and new music posts up on IHEARTCOMIX.COM

Hope everybody had a rad weekend. xo

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com