Tuesday, April 15, 2008



Hi friends....Tons of news...

A. I write for I HEART COMIX BLOG now!

B. I am Djing weekly here:



And starting up a monthly at The Bronson Bar (On Bronson & Sunset ) w/ my pal Andy.

+ Joining as a resident at a new monthly at LA CITA Downtown w/ Henryself & MR. M.

C. Finished up a remix of Cream's "Sunshine of Your Love" & Beastie Boys "Fight For Your Right..."

Not ready to post them yet but look forward to that...

D. My old pal John Redden and I have been asked to tour around the country on the Scion Beat Tour this spring....wow....that could get hectic for sure...Together we've been known to do some crazy stupid shit...

E. Here's a mix I did for I Heart Comix CLICK ME TO MIX THE NIGHT AWAY

FOR ALL MY GUEST DJ DATES AND MORE GO TO www.shaunslaughter.com

Yep that's it for now...

No comments: