Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hi. My trip was rad. Seeing pals in Orange County, Long Beach, Santa Monica, San Diego and Tucson was awesome......The shows were tons o fun too! Beauty Bar was nuts....Saul made me down what seemed to be endless shots. Gross. Everyone was really sweet and the crowd was WAY responsive....
Tucson, the following night was a little different but fun nonetheless.....It was St Patricks Day so all the hooligans and assholes came out WAY drunk by 11. I was harassed by a dude in a kilt?! Regardless Matt and Casey are totally sweet dudes and I had tons of fun playing and sightseeing in the 90 degree dry-ass heat.

Some remixes to be posted sooon.....and tons of shows coming up.....look below.

3/23 Shaun & Jon take over the Press Club in Sacto for one faitful friday.
3/24 ED Bangers Show @ Mezzanine SF: Justice, SebastiAn, Busy P, Mehdi, Omar, Sleazemore & Myself.
3/27 Lipstick with Special Live Performance from THE TEETH (Philly) - @ Old I
3/31 Dollar Disco w/ CODEBREAKER @ Blue Lamp
4/3 Lipstick w/ Antelope (Members of Supersystem) - Old I
4/4-? Tenitive show in New York City
4/7 AFTRDRK w/ WHITE GIRL LUST - Old I
4/13 Party @ The Townhouse

...etc

No comments: